We provide a limited warranty period of one (1) year. This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches, color fade)
- In case could not provide an official invoice from Dottir Audio
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
If you believe your product needs to be replaced under warranty, please follow these steps:
- Before contacting support, please first check the suggested solutions and tips provided in our FAQ.
- Your product may not require reclamation, but can be fixed by following helpful tips provided there like resetting a connection on your headphones, and/or checking the bluetooth device you're pairing with, etc.
- If your issue is not fixed, then email support to open a support ticket and provide:
- Your Dottir Audio online order # or copy of order confirmation
- Description of your issue and why you are requesting reclamation under warranty - **please include photos or video if it helps show your issue (20 MB max file size please).
Once your request is received, the support team will review and assist you further through your email request.
Any defective parts covered by the limited warranty will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
DOTTIR AUDIO ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
All Dottir Audio headphones are designed and manufactured to meet high expectations and to provide the best customer experience.
We are devoted to producing only high quality items featuring the latest technology. However, in exceptional cases, electronic products may have malfunctions due to manufacturing defects. That is why we offer a full one (1) year warranty from the date of original retail purchase, which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Dottir Audio hereby warrants that, under normal use, this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year starting with the original retail purchase date. The replacement warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the purchaser, specifying the date of purchase, is presented with the product to be replaced.
How does it work? If you believe this product is defective, carefully repack the unit and return it to your authorized dealer within the warranty period, with the original proof of purchase. Your authorized dealer will replace the product, provided a defect in materials or workmanship is identified. Should your authorized dealer not have the equivalent product or color in stock, Dottir Audio will promptly provide you with a new product.
This limited replacement warranty does not apply in cases of abuse or misuse of the product, use contrary to the Dottir Audio instructions, ordinary wear and tear, incorrect connection, force majeure or unauthorized repair. Any lawsuit for breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced, if at all, within one (1) year of the date that the claim accrues.
Dottir Audio shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use this product, regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from country to country. This warranty does not restrict the rights of the consumer mandated under applicable laws.
This product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. This product was produced after June 1st, 2016.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Not suitable for children under age three: it contains small parts which may be a choking hazard.
- Choose a low volume setting before using the headphones.
- Long-term exposure to loud music or sounds may cause hearing damage. It is best to avoid high volume levels when using these headphones, especially for extended periods.
- Do not use these headphones when operating a motor vehicle, a bicycle, machinery or where your inability to hear outside sounds may present a danger to you or to others.
- Using these headphones limits your ability to hear noises around you, regardless of listening volume. Please be cautious when using these headphones.
- Do not drop, sit on, or allow the headphones to be immersed in water.
- The pads that accompany these headphones may deteriorate over time. Please make sure to use suitable pads on the headphones at all times.
The Dottir Audio Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to dropping, mechanical damage, dirt, cerumen, damp, moisture, chemical products, abnormal impact damage, loss, theft, fire or force majeure
- Modification or repair by you or a third party without Dottir Audio approval
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear, or ageing